I've set up a new Insights Panel; a group of people who help me with my marketing in exchange for vouchers towards buying my products and services, and you can read more about that here.
You're welcome to join.
But, I thought - why not ask my wider audience, too, and so here is the latest consultation, which I'd really value your opinion on.
Firstly, I hope you're all well. I didn't get a single response to my last email!
I'm sure you're all busy - and I hope - I hope in productive and enjoyable ways.
Anyway, here's another item for us to think about.
I've just developed a new product which I'm very excited about, and I wanted to run it past the panel for feedback. You can read a new, secret, article, describing the concept here
I'm interested in your views in general, and specifically as follows:
1. What do you think of the idea? How can I improve it?
2. What would it take for someone like you to buy it? (I won't hold you to it!)
3. The layout of the page is perhaps daunting and too texty and dense. What can I do to make it more accessible?
4. What images would help it?
5. What about the list of packages - are they the wrong ones? Which are missing? Which one (present or missing) would you want to buy?
6. Is the normal price tag appropriate? If not, what should it be?
7. The current name of the new product is "Fast Track Mentoring", but I don't really like it.
Americans might call it "Inside Track Secrets" but that makes me a little uncomfortable, but it's not about what I like - it's about what my prospective clients like. Other candidate words and titles might be: "Get The Edge", "Step Up To Success", "Winning Ways", "Fail to Fail",
"Make It Happen", "Read and Rant" (!)... what else?
8. I'll be making a video on the same subject. What can you tell me about how to do it and how not to do it?
Please respond to the Facebook discussion board here - or you can reply confidentially to this email direct to me.
Many thanks & Warm Wishes,
Have a great weekend.